Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• copy to applications to another project

Hi,
    I have copyed all the applications includeed the securty apps to another project becouse i want resize all forms and grids to navigate nicely with a mobile phone,
    but every form or application i try to open i get this error : Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '""' (T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING)

the line error is always the same (error line in red). The application in the original projet works fine.

What is wrong ?
    Thanks Maurizio

function NM_gera_log_insert($orig="Scriptcase", $evento="", $texto="")
    {
    $dt = "'" . date('Y-m-d H:i:s') . "'";
    $usr = isset("") ? "" : "";
    if (in_array(strtolower($this->Ini->nm_con_['tpbanco']), $this->Ini->nm_bases_sqlite))
    Last edited by mc60; 04-04-2015, 04:51 PM.

Weird. Dont know exactly what could happen. Try exporting and importing the project.

I prefer a second form technic (form_customer_mobile) instead of other project. Is easier to maintain code
    /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
    Some Customers opinions

Comment

Same problem SOLVED

I had the same problem with an moved application.
      You can resolve this issue by connecting the log attibute to your (new) projects log scheme.

Roelof

Originally posted by mc60 View Post
      Hi,
      I have copyed all the applications includeed the securty apps to another project becouse i want resize all forms and grids to navigate nicely with a mobile phone,
      but every form or application i try to open i get this error : Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '""' (T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING)

the line error is always the same (error line in red). The application in the original projet works fine.

What is wrong ?
      Thanks Maurizio

function NM_gera_log_insert($orig="Scriptcase", $evento="", $texto="")
      {
      $dt = "'" . date('Y-m-d H:i:s') . "'";
      $usr = isset("") ? "" : "";
      if (in_array(strtolower($this->Ini->nm_con_['tpbanco']), $this->Ini->nm_bases_sqlite))

Comment

Working...
      X