Themes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Themes

Any idea where can I change a page background for the menus. The theme settings work for all Apps but the MENUs

ARTHUR
    -----------------------------------------
    Arthur Klisiewicz
    dATA POINT SOFTWARE
    www.datapointsoftware.com

I hope I am right.. Did you check out Menu->Layout->CSS Menus->select your menu->Menu line->Background Image

Comment

thanks but I'm referring to the page background not the menu line. If you open the menu right below is the area referred as page - it has a background - right ?
      Unfortunately Theme Editor does not allow to change it (besides the CSS classes is a total mess! - the names are irrelevant, repeated objects, etc - just total disaster and it is so, so hard to figure out what is what by looking just by names).
      I think NetMake has to completely reorganize CSS classes and naming conventions. I have never looked into the details on SCC before but doing this first time I got negative shock! While standard editing is organized much better it does not show all mess details.

BTW - why there is MenuLine object in menu editor, then 2 menu lines in Theme editor - it makes no sense and creates total confusion.

Arthur
      -----------------------------------------
      Arthur Klisiewicz
      dATA POINT SOFTWARE
      www.datapointsoftware.com

Comment

Working...
      X