Can not edit themes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can not edit themes

Converted v6 project to v7. Had a custom theme in the public folder. Trying to use advanced mode to change a color, but clicking save takes me to a preview of one of the standard themes. When I select my public theme from the drop down and choose edit, the value has not changed. I also notice that the css file in the appname/_lib/css folder has not been modified or saved. I am running suPHP so all folders are 755 and files 644. Even tried 777 permissions on folders and files but still no change.

Any ideas why?

Also which folder contains the actual theme that gets edited in sc? I manually edited the css in the app folder and now when I generate it shows the color change, but the editor still shows the old color.

Thank you.
    Last edited by rickallen; 03-18-2013, 04:31 PM.
    Latest version of Scriptcase updated regularly. Hosted on my own Cpanel server running php 5.4x and Centos. Use latest version of Firefox for development browser.

Can someone tell me which folder in sc 7 has the themes that are edited by the advanced editor?
    Latest version of Scriptcase updated regularly. Hosted on my own Cpanel server running php 5.4x and Centos. Use latest version of Firefox for development browser.

Comment

Working...
    X