SQL Stored Procedures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SQL Stored Procedures

I am facing a dilemma. I wonder if SC allows the used of SP (Stored Procedures) for MSSQL.

I have a number of complicated statements in a Stored Procedures with a lot of variables which is required to filter out the statement. The statement consists of many "INNER JOIN" "UNION", and "WHERE" to filter out the final result.

I cannot declare the variable in SC to filter out the result because some of the statement consists of variables that must be declared in advance so that the SELECTED results can be populated into the #temp table and "JOIN" with the earlier results to be used with other statements.

SC provides direct linking to the tables/views only.

Is there a turn around for SC to handle complicated SP and still can make use of the simplicity of SC? The ideal solution is to be able to use the entire SP in SC and all the variables declared in MSSQL SP will automatically be switched over to SC's variables...

Please help!

Thanks

Hello,

Please contact our support regarding this issue. Our chat is active on workdays from 8:00am to 6:00pm (GMT -3), and our ticket system is always available.

regards,
    Bernhard Bernsmann

Comment

why not post it here, so everybody can share the solution ?
      Art
      -----------------------------------------
      Arthur Klisiewicz
      dATA POINT SOFTWARE
      www.datapointsoftware.com

Comment

Because NM it might not even know yet?
        Best regards: - Reinhard -

I use ScriptCase 8 Enterprise Edition, Version 8.(latest)

Comment

That tips are very imports for ours. i hope that NM publish that solutions. so the forum is most rich.

Comment

Working...
          X