Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to view in a form news fields post-created in mysql

Hello,
    I just discover scriptcase which is very insteresting. I have a problem to see in a FORM new fields (after creating a form) created in mysql or field type changed from INT to VARCHAR this is not visible in a form. (The synchronization crash)

Thanks to help me.

Not sure, Synchronizing is working well for me... no crash... You changed in the database a field from int to varchar. Then you synchronized and that proces crashed. Did you retry? Is the field updated? If not, remove the field from the db, synchronize, add it to the db and synchronize again. Other option, just generate a new app. If you have just started then this might be the fastest option.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Synchronization:
      The database developed in french (unnormalized) by our association with fields name for example: "Date d'entretien" that are renowned scriptcase Date dentretien with an internal matrice of equivalence managed by SC. In the synchronization he gives all these fields marked to be deleted !!! when you confirm the synch crash completely, not work. (find attached file log).
      errorlog.txt

Comment

mmm, I see things like: a:0:{}s:23: Now there's a missing fieldname.
        s:146:"bi_todo_periodo_@NM@_bi_hoje_@NM@_bi_ontem_ @NM@_bi_ult_7_dias_@NM@_bi_sem_pas_seg_dom_@NM@_bi _ult_sem_com_seg_sex_@NM@_b etc.
        doesn't look too good for me. That looks like a packed record of a blob/clob field. So it must be something in your database which is conflicting with SC I guess.
        Albert Drent
        aducom software netherlands
        scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
        www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Synchronization does not work because he there's fields that contain an apostrophe as I said previously the base is not standardized. The solution is to remove the quotes field names and everything is in order.

I think that from the moment SC agrees to such fields to create an application (which is possible by filling in the connection client_encoding ) it would be wise to fix the bug in the synchronization module (which is very easy to do) or not to accept such data bases at the creation.

thank you

Comment

Hello,

Please contact our support regarding this issue. Our chat is active on workdays from 8:00am to 6:00pm (GMT -3), and our ticket system is always available.

regards,
            Bernhard Bernsmann

Comment

Working...
            X