Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PDF Export Problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I have the same problem and reported as bugs , hope can get help from support ,
    simply just pdf is missing in the tmp folder on deployed project, only log file exist
    on develop status , can find generated pdf together with log file so it runs ok

    Comment


    • #17
      @frankotse: have you read my posts in this thread und checked you environment?
      Best regards: - Reinhard -

      I use ScriptCase 8 Enterprise Edition, Version 8.(latest)

      Comment


      • #18
        @RHS
        is it caused by mismatch path? log file, xls file exist on tmp folder, just no pdf.
        pdfReport also have problem and I find the generated code from /_lib/font/wt002.mtx.php still point to development environment folder, I correct it and works fine.
        /_lib/font/wt002.mtx.php: $ttffile='/Applications/NetMake/v7/wwwroot/scriptcase/app/FCP_estimate/_lib/font/wt002.ttf';

        Comment


        • #19
          Upload a pdf file via ftp and see if you can download it via a browser. If not then your settings in .htaccess or your apache settings disallow this.

          Comment


          • #20
            I'm getting the same Issue..

            Its not working over HTTPS:



            dram

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by mikew View Post
              Hi Guys,

              I've just started playing with Scriptcase version 7 and can't seem to get the new pdf export option to work when I upload to my hosting server. It works fine locally in my development environment.

              Here's what happens...

              If I click to view the pdf I get a 404 error.

              If I click to download the pdf I do get a pdf file which is non zero in length (787 bytes). However, when I try to open this file in Adobe Reader it tells me that the file is not valid.

              Here's what gets output in the log file which lives in my tmp folder...

              ./wkhtmltopdf-i386 --page-size Letter --orientation Portrait --outline-depth 0 --header-right "[page]" http://drive-designers.tsm-eriks.co....4armq0mv7.html /var/www/vhosts/tsm-eriks.co.uk/subdomains/drive-designers/httpdocs/_lib/tmp/sc_pdf_20130608192937_998_syn_grid_results.pdf

              I'm stumped because all of the paths in the log file appear valid. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what the problem may be?

              Regards,




              Mike



              1) download : https://code.google.com/p/wkhtmltopd...-amd64.tar.bz2

              2 ) unzip

              3) upload to "hostname"/_lib/prod/third/wkhtmltopdf/linux-amd64

              4) Apply Permision 755
              "hostname"/_lib/prod/third/wkhtmltopdf/linux-amd64 /wkhtmltopdf-amd64


              dram

              Comment


              • #22
                Hi,
                I have the same problem. But the suggestion to load the latest wkhtmltopdf does not help. Same bevahiour as before.
                The files are being genereated, the log-file states everything ok.
                I uploaded a pdf by ftp to the /tmp-dir and was able to download by sc-pdf-dialog.
                The /tmp-dir has 755 oder 777 rights, both fail.

                I run a Linux-Ubuntu-Server at Strato with 32-Bit on Intel-CPU.

                Any help very welcome, because I can not get pdfs on prod-server, but well on devel-server (macos). But I NEED the pds...

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by hoko View Post
                  [...] with 32-Bit on Intel-CPU.
                  Set 755 to ../_lib/prod/third/wkhtmltopdf/linux-i386/wkhtmltopdf-i386
                  Best regards: - Reinhard -

                  I use ScriptCase 8 Enterprise Edition, Version 8.(latest)

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    did that, but with no difference.

                    now I started putty, went to the wkhtmltopdf...-dir and started the command by hand, adding more and more of the original parameters, but shorter filenames, all went fine.
                    Finally I run the full command from the log-file (in cmd-window putty, logged in as root) all went fine.

                    seems to be a problem with rights, but even if I set _lib and all subfolders to 777, it does not make a difference.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X