Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Security Module - Changing an Option Without Regenerating Module

Hi -
    I have the security module generated and in use. It is working as it should, but I want to remove the "Protect logged users" option. This is the option that creates the xxx_logged application. I would like to remove this functionality from the Security Module, but I don't want to regenerate all of the security apps again.

Is there a way I can defeat/disable this one particular feature in a generated Security Module?

Thanks!
    kevin

If you have generated your security application(s) then these applications behave as any other. So you can alter them as you wish and then generate the changed app as any other app. You don't have to generate the security module from scratch every time (in fact you shouldn't as you will overwrite your own changes).
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Thanks for the reply, Albert. I have done a search for xxx_logged, but it does not show up the code anywhere (to be able to remove the reference to that app). Do you know how I can remove that functionality?

Thanks -
      kevin

Comment

Actually no. But if you copy your project and generete it without the you can run kdiff3 i.e. to fnd the differences. Perhaps that gives you a clue where to do it?
        Albert Drent
        aducom software netherlands
        scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
        www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Working...
        X