Remove the OK button

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remove the OK button

Is there a way that SC is able to remove the OK button after the clicking of some button events...

I made a calculation to display perform some maths in my form, and when I the calculations is completed, instead of displaying the proper value on the form, it is redirected to another page showing the OK button.

Another example is I tried to have a button to display the encrypted value in another field.
    I have field1 and field2, where field1 is the string to keep the encryption source and field2 is supposed to displayed the encrypted value after pressing the "ENCRYPT" button. However, instead, after clicking the "ENCRYPT" button, it went to another page displaying the "OK" button. Pressing the "OK" button returns to the same page with no value in field1 and field2.

Any help would be grateful

GT

You must use global variables to set if you use buttons 'just for processing'. Then execute a sc_redir to the same application and use the globals to fill you form. Other option: use onbeforeinsert, onvalidate etc. to do your processing.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

So, there is no way of escaping this "OK" button page. Thanks Albert!

gt

Comment

Yes there is, but you need to apply the sc_redir.
        Albert Drent
        aducom software netherlands
        scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
        www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Working...
        X