PDF: Multi Lines Text Does Not Print According To Width

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDF: Multi Lines Text Does Not Print According To Width

I have an master detail invoice which I generate the data to print as a PDF. The detail portion of the sub-sel has a description field which is a multi lines text. When I have it printed, the width that I set in the field does not stop at the desired position but instead, it printed all the way till the end of the right side overwriting the rest of the data.
    I have also tried to set the width of the description field at the Layout->Interface section, but still, it does not change anything.
    Below is the code which I copied from the Layout-> Code

/*------------------ Page 1 -----------------*/
    sc_pdf_sub_sel_init();
    sc_pdf_set_y(85); // THIS WILL PRINT THE BODY STARTING FROM 85, BUT FIRST PAGE OBLY
    foreach ({DT} as $NM_ind => $Dados)
    {
    sc_pdf_print_sub_sel($cell_DT_Row[$NM_ind]);
    sc_pdf_print_sub_sel($cell_DT_ItemCode[$NM_ind]);
    sc_pdf_print_sub_sel_mult($cell_DT_Description[$NM_ind], 4.2333333333333);
    sc_pdf_print_sub_sel(WordWrap($cell_DT_Quantity[$NM_ind]), 35);
    sc_pdf_print_sub_sel($cell_DT_UOM[$NM_ind]);
    sc_pdf_print_sub_sel($cell_DT_UnitPrice[$NM_ind]);
    sc_pdf_print_sub_sel($cell_DT_Total[$NM_ind]);
    sc_pdf_sub_sel_end();
    sc_pdf_set_auto_page_break('auto','110');// THIS WILL PRINT THE BODY ENDING FROM 80 FROM BOTTOM, BUT FIRST PAGE OBLY
    }
    /*-------------------------------------------*/

I have also tried changing the description field of the settings to Show HTML content to YES but still it does not change anything.

Please help.

Thanks
    GT

Hi geotsv,

I need to print a pdf invoice and need my detail part to switch to the next page when there is to many lines.. My background picture must follow or it might be another picture... Any idea how ti do that?

Comment

Working...
    X