Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The calendar ScriptCase as four years and still do not improve.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The calendar ScriptCase as four years and still do not improve.

Some tutorial to integrate Kdriscoll calenadrio Kevin, what http://scriptcase.aducom.com/cms/download.php?list.2 get off, but it comes the the table you can run, and throws error compile gen_call_data
    many Thanks

The calendar is a third party product (0pen source) and SC is not able to change that. The work of Kevin works well, but you need to fiddle a bit. It's especially a way to show the data in different colours by creating a separate select for each color. But you need to be a bit technical as this is only a prove of concept, not a completely working application.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Calendar

Originally posted by aducom View Post
      The calendar is a third party product (0pen source) and SC is not able to change that. The work of Kevin works well, but you need to fiddle a bit. It's especially a way to show the data in different colours by creating a separate select for each color. But you need to be a bit technical as this is only a prove of concept, not a completely working application.
      Albert Thanks for your answer, I hope someday improve the calendar options. I'll have to keep looking because I need it for a medical agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by lgmr31 View Post
        Albert Thanks for your answer, I hope someday improve the calendar options. I'll have to keep looking because I need it for a medical agenda.
        I'm using it in a medical agenda. But I also added stuff to make it more appropiate to our needs. Ie. next screen. Point is, that you can add other stuff youself. Nextsample allows to make an appointment in a preselected block of time and is represented in the overal agenda.

Last edited by aducom; 11-16-2013, 05:31 PM.
        Albert Drent

Comment

I'm integrating in my SC projects a 3rd party solution called SmartPhpCalendar.
          Really amazing and fully made in PHP.
          It cost some peanuts but the support is great and they provide OEM license not so expensive.
          Take a look and try online ;-)
          Should be nice also for replace the actual in SC ( suggestion )
          Giorgio Bravi
          Dolphin Software & Thinkware
          www.dolphin.it

Comment

spectacular

Originally posted by aducom View Post
            I'm using it in a medical agenda. But I also added stuff to make it more appropiate to our needs. Ie. next screen. Point is, that you can add other stuff youself. Nextsample allows to make an appointment in a preselected block of time and is represented in the overal agenda.

This spectacular, is what I need, I could say that work schedule, I'm new and do not drive much ScriptCase php.

Comment

I know this thread is old but the link to the open source calendar mentioned is broken. I looked into a calendar replacement and found this a year ago and am just now getting back around to it and it's gone!! Albert, are you still hosting the demo download somewhere or is Kevin? Thanks.

Comment

I have it documented
                Send me your email address in a message and I will get with you

Btw
                I am using this calendar process for 5 different projects

Kev

Comment

Originally posted by Kdriscoll View Post
                  I have it documented

Btw

Kev
                  We had a total crash of a server rack at our provider. Due to a hack they lost all their servers including our backup servers and cloud storage.
                  All our stuf is offline currently, we currently have restored email functionality. It will take some time to get things back from our own backups unfortunately.
                  Albert Drent

Comment

I have it documented

Btw

Kev
                    Thanks, pm sent. I found another php calendar but I don't think it's the same one you used to have on here.

Comment

I'm still looking for a calendar solution for assigning technicians for daily/weekly/monthly assignments. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks...
                      Pappy
                      Skype Id: www.papsoft.com

Comment

In SC 8 there are a lot of improvements on this. The sample of Kevin needs adjustment as it is based upon his tables, but it does work with a bit of fiddling.
                        Albert Drent

Comment

Well
                          Scriptcase uses forms to enter data into tables
                          Seems like it's a perfect use

Scratching head

Comment

Well the presentation of the appointments in different colours work beautifully. But true, I have created for a medical consult agenda separate forms for entry and use the calender for presentation only. Only that way you can limit entering blocked date and times etc.
                            Albert Drent

Comment

Albert... thanks for the info on sc8. I hope its much better than the current calendar version. The functionality and presentation leaves a lot to be desired even with data in my tables.

Thanks..
                              Pappy
                              Skype Id: www.papsoft.com

Comment

Working...
                              X