global var for upload/download directory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• global var for upload/download directory

There are several ways of declaring the download / upload directory. I need to have access to the uploaded files from within my application without the need of manually setting the correct directory. Is there a global variable in use which contains this directory I can use?
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

In my grid_filestorage I use:
    $_SESSION['scriptcase']['grid_filestorage']['glo_nm_path_doc']
    So just replace the grid_filestorage with the name of your application. This of course only exists within the appllication.

$_SESSION['scriptcase']['grid_filestorage']['glo_nm_path_prod'] = "/ont/hrm/mutform/_lib"; --->>>my production path from the advanced setup
    $_SESSION['scriptcase']['grid_filestorage']['glo_nm_path_imagens'] = "/ont/hrm/mutform/_lib/file/img"; --->>> the images path
    $_SESSION['scriptcase']['grid_filestorage']['glo_nm_path_imag_temp'] = "/ont/hrm/mutform/_lib/tmp"; --->>> temp path
    $_SESSION['scriptcase']['grid_filestorage']['glo_nm_path_doc'] = "c:/storage/"; global file storage path (empty or an absolute path).
    If these are empty then they will be filled with default values so with the OnApplicationInit they already have a default value.

Comment

Tnx rr. I could have found it out myself ;-) Knew you where working on this ...
      Albert Drent
      aducom software netherlands
      scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
      www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Working...
      X