The connection was reset

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The connection was reset

When trying to download the backup (created from File > Export Project I get an Error message:

The connection was reset

then the whole project disappears from SC. Luckily I was able to restore on-line backup, but this this is really scary behavior.
    Any ideas what could have cause this ? or how to prevent it ?

PS> it gets even worse: I just tried to run on-line backup: OPTIONS > SETTINGS > BACKUP
    and got this error:
    Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 9248 bytes) in C:\Program Files\NetMake\v71\wwwroot\scriptcase\prod\third\ad odb\drivers\adodb-pdo.inc.php on line 639

Arthur
    Last edited by aka; 01-24-2014, 01:20 AM.
    -----------------------------------------
    Arthur Klisiewicz
    dATA POINT SOFTWARE
    www.datapointsoftware.com

Amazingly when DEPLOYING - I get the same error! SC generates ZIp file, then when I try do download I get this same Error.

ANY CLUES ?
    Arthur Klisiewicz
    dATA POINT SOFTWARE

Comment

That's freightning indeed. We did similiar things but no issues. Does is have the same effect if you deploy locally to i.e. c:\myapp or if you have a local wamp installation to c:\wamp\www\myapp? Then you can use filezilla for upload. Connection has been reset message can be a hosting issue, but also local problem like virusses, failing cookie settings etc. See http://www.ehow.com/how_11385212_tro...n-firefox.html

I hope you find a solution.
      Albert Drent
      aducom software netherlands
      scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
      www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Thanks Albert, but this is almost new reinstalled system. I tried to disable antivirus - no luck. I reinstalled browser, reinstalled SC - no luck.
        I'm not running local server at the moment so it is just SC hosting the Apps. Haven't tried to deploy directly to the server this time, but I remember I tried to do this while ago and FTP was failing for no reason. At this moment I'm stuck, cause I cannot even generate LIBs.
        I have XAMPP installed, but it is not active, so it should not make a difference. I only run is manually as needed.
        I also noticed that I get similar error in Chrome as well
        Arthur
        Last edited by aka; 04-01-2014, 12:31 AM.
        Arthur Klisiewicz
        dATA POINT SOFTWARE

Comment

That's a mad situation. I realy have no idea what's going on. I simply don't have/recognize these issues.
          Albert Drent
          aducom software netherlands
          scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
          www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Working...
          X