Scriptcase 7 move Projects from a Linux Box to Windows Box

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scriptcase 7 move Projects from a Linux Box to Windows Box

Unfortunately i did an upgrade to some Debian Packages and i cannot access Scriptcase anymore in my Debian box...

How can i copy at least one of my Projects from that Linux Box to a new Scriptcase installation that i have in Windows ?

Thanks in advance..

Heeeeelp...
    How can i copy at least one of my Projects from that Linux Box to a new Scriptcase installation that i have in Windows ?

Comment

You should be able to export your projects and then import it again to windows. Just be aware that linux may be in utf-8 and windows in the win 1252 character set (all depending on your installation of course).

Comment

Thanks for the Tip. But I cannot access anymore Scriptcase in the Linux PC, since something change during the Packages Debian Upgrade process. I tried to login to scriptcase but can not passs Login screen and I do not know what is the error........

I know scriptcase save some info in a SQLite database, if anyone have some detail knowledge, I need some instructions on What i need to copy from those tables to my new Scriptcase installation in Windows...

Regards..

Comment

Does anybody know a work around for this issue ?
          or any advise on how to look for errors when Scriptcase is starting/Loading ?

Comment

The database is called nm_scriptcase.db if I am correct. It is the main database that scriptcase uses, an sqlite database. You could try just copying that database by hand. But make your backups and there are no guarantees in this... If am am mistaken in the name then just find the largest .db file in your netmake dir, that is the one.

Comment

Great !, that help me a lot..

Thanks..

Comment

Working...
              X