Show Diagram Does Not Work on Linux Install

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show Diagram Does Not Work on Linux Install

I have the latest version of SC 7 for PHP 5.4 installed on a Linux server running Centos. Everything is working fine, but the "Show Diagram" under the Project menu does not work. The window pops up in the browser and all I see is a broken image "X" instead of the png file.

I noticed that most of the files in devel/lib/third/graphviz/bin are .exe files. I downloaded the Linux zip distribution and see that they are exe & dll files in there too. Now I don't know if they can be executed by linux or not. The permissions were wrong so I set the exe files to 755 but it still doesn't work.

Graphviz generates the diagram.

Any ideas why this isn't working?
    Last edited by rickallen; 02-19-2014, 03:42 PM.
    Latest version of Scriptcase updated regularly. Hosted on my own Cpanel server running php 5.4x and Centos. Use latest version of Firefox for development browser.

http://www.scriptcase.net/knowledge/...viz-on-a-linux

Comment

In Ubuntu Server just "apt-get install graphwiz"
      Giorgio Bravi
      Dolphin Software & Thinkware
      www.dolphin.it

Comment

Sorry for the late reply. Had the flu. Thanks for the help. I didn't realize that I needed to install it on my server for it to work.
        Latest version of Scriptcase updated regularly. Hosted on my own Cpanel server running php 5.4x and Centos. Use latest version of Firefox for development browser.

Comment

Working...
        X