Deploy a project in separate folder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deploy a project in separate folder

I try to deploy a project to server in separated folder with the same _lib.

Something like:
    - root
    - _lib
    - folder A
    - control application
    - menu application
    - folder b
    - form application
    - grid application

Tried for many times but failed. How can I do this?

Thanks in advance!

Afaik it has to do with your connection(s). I tried it too and failed. My solution is to work from one project and use different subdirectories as project name. Only for those projects I need to run on the same _lib.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Hi Aducom,

Thanks for your reply.

In SC, when I created the project I already create subfolder under /root. But when I deploy using zip, it just generate all applications without grouping. Is there any method to group the application like what I do in SC?

Thanks in advance! Any reply is appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by weng903 View Post
        Hi Aducom,

Thanks for your reply.

In SC, when I created the project I already create subfolder under /root. But when I deploy using zip, it just generate all applications without grouping. Is there any method to group the application like what I do in SC?

Thanks in advance! Any reply is appreciated!
        The subdirectory / folder structure in development is not used when you put things into production. I think it has to do with the fact that in SC you can select all applications and don't need to remember the folder if you link to an app in a different folder. Your app names needs to be unique to. But I think that isn't a problem, after all you are developing on the same _lib, so you want to deploy to the same webspace. But if you need different folders on your webspace, you cannot share libs. Perhaps you can correct folders in the generated software somewhere, but I don't recommend that.
        Albert Drent
        aducom software netherlands
        scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
        www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Working...
        X