Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom complex Forms?

Still evaluating Scriptcase, looks very promising

I have one project thaht will be created using Joomla for frontend. But will be a lot of things on Backend (intranet, and more things) thath I plan to develop on Scriptcase.

One of the things, is, My customer wants an special profile for users (I want to show this from SC).
    This profile will need to be modifiable by the user, backgrounds and so on, having first a picture, data behind, and more and more data. This form have to be too visual.

I assisted to webinar yesterday, and I have installed SC to test, but Don't find the way to have total customization of a page to design as I want.

For a reference what I mean (sorry, my english.....). I need to build and show something like Steam has:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/eram

All ideas are welcome.

Thanks.
    /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
    Some Customers opinions

If you need to design your form fully freely then the only way is to create the form yourself. You can in a blanc application type. But that being said, you will not have very much advantage to the use of Scriptcase. The main power is speed which means that you accept that working with scriptcase will force you to a certain look and feel. If you want to customize all then your time profit will competely go away. I would recommend a smarty based tool or perhaps a visual php environment. So if you need to adjust colours, fonts etc. you are good in scriptcase. But if you need to paint your screen a wysiwyg way then you should look for other tools.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Originally posted by aducom View Post
      If you need to design your form fully freely then the only way is to create the form yourself. You can in a blanc application type. But that being said, you will not have very much advantage to the use of Scriptcase. The main power is speed which means that you accept that working with scriptcase will force you to a certain look and feel. If you want to customize all then your time profit will competely go away. I would recommend a smarty based tool or perhaps a visual php environment. So if you need to adjust colours, fonts etc. you are good in scriptcase. But if you need to paint your screen a wysiwyg way then you should look for other tools.
      Maybe Blank page is the way to go.

Thanks.
      /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
      Some Customers opinions

Comment

Working...
      X