No announcement yet.

Unknown column in 'group statement'

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unknown column in 'group statement'

Good morning,

I am trying to pull records from a table that has new records created every few seconds, and generate a summary of those records by 15 minute intervals. Of note, I'm pulling off a backup MySql database, and am using Scriptcase version 7.01.0020. If I run the following query in MySql (actually I use the Webmin MySql interface), it works fine.

SELECT Date, sec_to_time(time_to_sec(Time)- time_to_sec(Time)%(15*60)) as TimePrd, sum(PostTime) as Post_Time, sum(Wait)/sum(Inbound_Act) as Avg_Wait from Calculated_Stats
    WHERE Date > current_date - 2
    group by TimePrd

But when I copy/paste it into the creation of a grid, and run the grid, I get the error below:

Error while accessing the database:
    Unknown column 'TimePrd' in 'group statement'
    select count(*) from Calculated_CallStats where Date > current_date - 2 group by TimePrd

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Ultimately I want to use the resulting data to create daily graphs of Post_Time and Avg_Wait for each 15 min TimePrd.
    Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions!

If you need your report using group-by then I know there are group-by option to set within the grid. So it might run into conflict there, not sure. But I think it might be an option to look at these options as you can also calculate groups and totals.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development /

Ok, thanks Albert - guess I was going about it the hard way =) I'll give that a shot - thanks for the help!