Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to connect to the database: The php session time out has expired or the connec

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to connect to the database: The php session time out has expired or the connec

I keep getting this after 20 or so min of none use on my live platform.
    Unable to connect to the database: The php session time out has expired or the connection parameters are incorrect.

When I go to log out/Exit I get this

menu_side_form_php.php?sc_item_menu=item_8&sc_apl_ menu=app_Login&sc_apl_link=%2F&sc_usa_grupo=
    With the same error as above, very ugly looking.

I have included the php.inii settings to change this but its not helping. Now I am not sure if the menu reloads, and if I can force it to reconnect to solve what ever issue it is having.....

any ideas on what I can do to solve this?

or at least exit gracefully

Comment

I've not seen this behaviour before. I useually get a non-responsive page, you can click on anything but it simply doesn't do anything. I'm not sure how to get rid of it as the errormessage is comming from the php instance and not the application. I've been googling a bit but could not find a clear answer.
      Albert Drent
      aducom software netherlands
      scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
      www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

I'm also getting the same error
        SC v-7.01.0021
        Website Design

Comment

Perhaps the scriptcase video about managing session time out can help?
          Albert Drent

Comment

it sound like unlawful copying the development files into your apache server www directory, SC is smart then

Comment

I am a new user and I too am getting this on ScriptCase V8. The problem only occurs on WAN access, LAN or localhost access if perfect. I also tried two servers (both SUSE 13.2, Apache2) and the problem is identical on both systems. I didn't see a resolution to this here and the comments made so far did not help. The comment about "unlawful copying" is not valid as my licence permits unlimited distribution.
              David Goadby, North Wales.

Comment

Update: I created a simple menu application with no database connection and I still get the same symptoms. This has to a basic problem but I am not a PHP programmer to progress it further - that's why I bought Scriptcase ;-)
                David Goadby, North Wales.

Comment

Well, afaik you simply need a database connection. Even if it's for nothing.
                  Albert Drent

Comment

Working...
                  X