3rd party tools and products....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd party tools and products....

I've been using sc since January, of course I'm not fully versed in sc, Saying that I've been programming for over 33 yrs... I know what a client wants, they want a system that is systematically functional and correct, user friendly, visually appealing and most of all they want what they want. Noting that visually appealing ranks at the top of the list for MOST clients.

IMO sc does some things very well. Some things, not so well. SO with the new version on the horizon maybe it will address some of these issues. I'm not going to go into these issues here.

What I'm looking for is some recommendations on any tool that you are using to make life better with sc.

If you could tell me what you are using and why, it would be greatly appreciated.

later....
    Pappy
    Last edited by pappy; 05-03-2014, 12:14 AM.
    Skype Id: www.papsoft.com

I use phpEd as a tool to write my libs in and use the debugger to test things.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

xdebug for finding bugs in the generated php code. With this one you can directly debug your generated php code with little trouble. I do suggest making a local deployment and not doing it on your actual deployment machine for all normal users.
      If you play with it you'll find lots of interesting knowledge about how scriptcase works internally (and you likely find minor bugs also).

Comment

Thanks guys, just trying to do my diligent research on what I'm may be missing. I really appreciate it!
        Pappy
        Skype Id: www.papsoft.com

Comment

xdebug is afaik free to use while phpEd is a commercial app.
          Albert Drent
          aducom software netherlands
          scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
          www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Working...
          X