Security sprintf() Too few arguments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Security sprintf() Too few arguments

Hi. I've created the security for my project and everything seems to work OK, except when trying to create a new user. After filling in the form i see the error "sprintf() Too few arguments" and then I'm returned to the login. I then receive a blank email (addressed to the new user). If I check the Mysql db I see the new user, but the "active column" is blank and the "activation_code column" has a code in it. I assume that the activation code is somehow not making it into the email.
    Thanks in advance

You need to go through all the coding for the email setup inside of the program, I think it's in the validation event, but I could be wrong, it's in one of the events

Comment

I'm getting this too. Since this code is generated by SC, we should not have to modify it. Has anyone reported this as a bug?

Comment

Export and share your Project and database dump with us.
        /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
        Some Customers opinions

Comment

I've opened up a case with support. Working on proprietary website and database so i cannot publicly share it.

Comment

I wish you Good luck
            /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
            Some Customers opinions

Comment

After extensive testing, I've found the issue. the sprintf command is missing the {name} parameter in the command. So SC is not generating the sprintf command correctly and needs to be fixed.

Here is the original statement generated by SC:
              $mail_message = sprintf({lang_send_actcode_newuser}, $message);

Here is the command that works after editing it:
              $mail_message = sprintf({lang_send_actcode_newuser}, {name}, $message);

Comment

Support acknowledged it is a problem with the language, I'm guessing English. This will be fixed in the next release.

Comment

Working...
                X