discussion about blog post

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• discussion about blog post

Carlos just posted an interesting blog entry discussing the importance of website design. The image included in the post is what I wish to discuss. Layout design, aesthetics, and flexibility are key to the success of a website or application. How does Scriptcase allow you to address those items? Bootstrap and others employ a grid based system which can be somewhat complicated but do allow for endless flexibility. Scriptcase has enormous power and potential on the application side but how can you create an application with a more appealing layout and design without having to hand code everything?

I am still struggling to understand and embrace the scriptcase design methodology.

Tony

I agree. A more flexible screendesign has been proposed to the wishlish a lot of times.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Originally posted by kirchaj View Post
      Carlos just posted an interesting blog entry discussing the importance of website design. The image included in the post is what I wish to discuss. Layout design, aesthetics, and flexibility are key to the success of a website or application. How does Scriptcase allow you to address those items? Bootstrap and others employ a grid based system which can be somewhat complicated but do allow for endless flexibility. Scriptcase has enormous power and potential on the application side but how can you create an application with a more appealing layout and design without having to hand code everything?

I am still struggling to understand and embrace the scriptcase design methodology.

Tony
      You can ignore blog posts. Are just random information about development for SEO purposses. SC applications design is all against design principles and usability :P
      /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
      Some Customers opinions

Comment

Thanks Albert and Giu. The same sentiments coming from the both of you makes me feel better and confirms my struggles are real

Tony

Comment

Working...
        X