Issues running under Win10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issues running under Win10

Recently I reinstaled SC8.1 on my new Windows10 PC. I did the update and tried to run some sample projects. So far all of them have some issues. When using MySQL database (locally with XAMPP) it takes almost forever to generate tables. When IO generate projects usually SC goes to about 70-80% then stalls with tons of errors like

"2 = fopen(C:/Program Files (x86)/NetMake/v81/wwwroot/scriptcase/app/sc_training/grid_reservation_list/_sc_files_to_copy.txt): failed to open stream: Permission denied
    C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v81\wwwroot\scriptcase\devel\generat or\nm_gp_geracao.php 86
    2 = fopen(C:/Program Files (x86)/NetMake/v81/wwwroot/scriptcase/app/sc_training/grid_reservation_list/_sc_files_to_copy.txt): failed to open stream: Permission denied
    C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v81\wwwroot\scriptcase\devel\generat or\nm_gp_geracao.php 86
    2 = fopen(C:/Program Files (x86)/NetMake/v81/wwwroot/scriptcase/app/sc_training/grid_reservation_list/_sc_files_to_copy.txt): failed to open stream: Permission denied
    C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v81\wwwroot\scriptcase\devel\generat or\nm_gp_geracao.php 86"

Those errors come from sample project which has not been altered in any way, just simple straightfoward generation.
    Any ideas what could cause that ?

I'm running Win10, F-Fox v44.0.2, SC8.1.28

-----------------------------------------
    Arthur Klisiewicz
    dATA POINT SOFTWARE
    www.datapointsoftware.com

Which anti-virus are you running? I had severe issues with AVG.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

I got it fixed Albert - thank you for your time. There are some issues with port 9- in Win10. Also when running XAMPP locally I have had some problems so when I used SC I could not use XAMPP and vice versa. In Win10 one must disable HTTPD service or SC will not run (unless used on different than 80 port).
      I switched to latest version of WAMP and now it works fine. What is wired that local MySQL doesn't see the difference between LOWERCASE and UPPERCASE table names, while the remote server does. Not sure if I'm running exactly the same versions but I did not expect it.
      Arthur
      -----------------------------------------
      Arthur Klisiewicz
      dATA POINT SOFTWARE
      www.datapointsoftware.com

Comment

See http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/...nsitivity.html that should clear things up...

Comment

Working...
        X