tinyMCE image manager?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tinyMCE image manager?

I find problems in TinyMCE. In particular, you can not manage to upload images from your PC.

This is a serious problem because I can not tell my clients to upload images to ftp in folder (for example) '_lib/img' and then insert image editor WRITE _lib/img/imagename.jpg o .png o .gif o .tif... (take me crazy!)! !
    The whole thing is just absurd.

Question: how do you solve the problem of managing images in TinyMCE?
    how to solve the problem? buying something? downloading updates to TinyMCE? how?

Thanks for the response from the team, if you will give me and thanks to everyone who wants to help me.
    enrico ferretti

Very old "desire" for many of us.... but remained only a wish... there is a plugin for tinyMCE but not easy to integrate in SC and needs to be redone every time you receive an update...
    Giorgio Bravi
    Dolphin Software & Thinkware
    www.dolphin.it

Comment

:-(
      Grazie gbravi!
      Thanks gbravi!

Comment

Yes, it would be a great enhancement, and even with a possible upload of images. Then you could create some tiny CMS to embed your applications in. But yes, an old desire...
        Albert Drent
        aducom software netherlands
        scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
        www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Originally posted by gbravi View Post
          Very old "desire" for many of us.... but remained only a wish... there is a plugin for tinyMCE but not easy to integrate in SC and needs to be redone every time you receive an update...
          Hello there, we receive some of the feedback on this forums, but we can't do everything that everyone asks.
          Our tool is huge and every small changes may impact at several places inside the ScriptCase interface and out in the generated applications.

Also, we're remaking a lot of modules, so there are a lot of wishes that will be added when we'll start to work on those separated areas.
          But, we a priority list to follow up.
          Regards,
          Cavadinha

Development Team
          Netmake - IT Solutions

Comment

Hi Cavadinha, welcome on this forum.

You hit the nail on it's head. There has been numerous feature requests and the only response is that it was send to the dev team. There was never any feedback regarding them, so the community hasn't got a clue with what things you are busy with. Not even the priority in bugfixes. This causes a lot of customers to become unsatified and I have customers who left SC because of that. So I hope that you and others of SC will be able to have a more open communication regarding what has been brought up, what the roadmap is etc. That would prevent threads like these.
            Albert Drent
            aducom software netherlands
            scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
            www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Working...
            X