laboratory software issue, Please advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laboratory software issue, Please advice

Admission employee create an invoice for a patient for [Lab test]. laboratory technician receive the test list as a grid for every patient.
    laboratory technician should just click the test name and fill the form that contains result column [where he will type the test results] and normal range column [this will not be edited and it will be loaded in a new form automatically].
    OK. some test contains many test result, for example there is a test its name is [CBC] contains many test inside it.
    I really failed to figure out how to solve this problem.

Appreciate your help
    Hero.
    Scriptcase V8.1 Enterprise Edition.

any idea?????

Comment

Suppose you need to register results for immunoglobulines (IgA, IgG, IgM, IgE) and Allergy (Cats, Dogs, Rabbit). So on the invoice there's immunoglobulins and allergy. And a value for Iron in the blood. For now suppose that iron is an independent test (and not of a part of a vital signs report)
      So you need to be able to use main items and subitems. So I would start with a table: <test><compound><result><normalvallow><normalvalhi gh>

Then you would have

immunoglobulin, IgA, increased,na,na
      immunoglobulin, IgG, normal,na,na
      immunoglobulin, IgE, severe, na,na
      immunoglobulin, IgM, normal, na,na
      allergy, rabbit, no, na, na
      allergy, cats, no, na, na
      allergy, dog, no, na,na
      iron,na, 12.00, 9.5,11

So the first item is for the type of test and invoice, the second the individual test. Is that what you mean?
      Albert Drent
      aducom software netherlands
      scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
      www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Yessssssssss Albert
        You have hit the nail on the head. awesome!

Comment

Waiting for you (Albert).
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by iiiax View Post
            Waiting for you (Albert).
            Thanks
            Nice, but for what are you waiting?
            Albert Drent

Comment

Originally posted by aducom View Post
              Nice, but for what are you waiting?
              Wainting for your help (in your free time for sure).
              in your first reply you wrote about structure [exactly as what i did in my flowchart], so structure is not my problem. i need your help to guide me because i have to turn that structure into Scriptcase work.

Comment

Originally posted by iiiax View Post
                Wainting for your help (in your free time for sure).
                in your first reply you wrote about structure [exactly as what i did in my flowchart], so structure is not my problem. i need your help to guide me because i have to turn that structure into Scriptcase work.
                Sure, but you don't expect me to design it for you? I'll be glad to help on questions. If the db structure is ok, then you should be able to create a from around it? What's the difficulty?
                Albert Drent

Comment

Sure, but you don't expect me to design it for you? I'll be glad to help on questions. If the db structure is ok, then you should be able to create a from around it? What's the difficulty?
                  I didn't ask you to design anything, i just want a guide to turn my structure into Scriptcase work (as i said before).

you should be able to create a from around it? What's the difficulty?
                  Difficulty here:
                  1- [All tests in one form]: How to load many fields at once by clicking test name in a grid? as i said [CBC] test for example contains many test inside it, also i need to load automatically the (normal range) value in the form and i do not know how to do that in Scriptcase.
                  2- [Every test has its own application]: How to create a report from different applications?

Thank you so much..

Comment

Difficulty here:
                    1- [All tests in one form]: How to load many fields at once by clicking test name in a grid? as i said [CBC] test for example contains many test inside it, also i need to load automatically the (normal range) value in the form and i do not know how to do that in Scriptcase.
                    You could try by making a nested grid. Another option might be a multiple edit form. If you need a report-like grid you can work with grouping. then you will have the test id on the top and the detail test as details below. To load the normal values you can setup a table containing this info on test id. Then you can create a lookup for this data. Just select the field and scroll down on the right side to find the lookup.

2- [Every test has its own application]: How to create a report from different applications?
                    It's not a matter of application, but a matter of tables to create a report. In fact I guess that the above would be a good start as you can do a pdf export from a grid. Otherwise you can try to generate a pdf report, although this might be complex if you have a lot of tables. But if you have stored it as I described it should not be too difficult since you only report from one table.

Hope this helps.
                    Albert Drent

Comment

Hope this helps.
                      for sure.. this is exactly what i am looking for. really appreciate your help Albert, thanks a lot.

Comment

Working...
                      X