SC keeps freezing up!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC keeps freezing up!

I don't know what happened but all of the sudden SC keeps freezing up. I have to keep closing my browser, reopening, login back in and working for a few minutes until I have to repeat. Sometimes it tells me as I log back in that I've reached the maximum number of users...

What is going on? Is this a SC issue? It seems to have started when I began using custom SQL instead of selecting tables. I've tested the SQL statements in SQL builder and they run fine.

didn't notice this since few months using SC, i get sometimes an error message that "i have to send it to netmake" when first login to sc but i just ignore it
    i guess it is your pc/server related issue... why don't you check what you've chenged since last time was working fine... also you can try fresh installation of sc after backing up your stuff... it is also possible if you have a screenshot post it here, make the admins see it and mention your sc version that you using or just send to their support team directly with full info and screenshot...

Comment

Originally posted by joselvelez View Post
      I don't know what happened but all of the sudden SC keeps freezing up. I have to keep closing my browser, reopening, login back in and working for a few minutes until I have to repeat. Sometimes it tells me as I log back in that I've reached the maximum number of users...

What is going on? Is this a SC issue? It seems to have started when I began using custom SQL instead of selecting tables. I've tested the SQL statements in SQL builder and they run fine.
      Problem is always in the same project? in the same app?
      /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
      Some Customers opinions

Comment

There is some kind of misconfiguration in sql somewhere. In general these issues are hard to find. If this issue happens when you want to modify a certain application than I recommend to create a new application and start from there. If you are able, copy custom code (if you have any) from your old app to your new app. In general it goes way faster then debugging this way and it's likely to work without problem. Do not delete the old file and create a new one under the same name. Obscure problems can occur as I have experienced myself.
        Albert Drent
        aducom software netherlands
        scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
        www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Thanks Albert,

I will give that a try.

Comment

Working...
          X