Redirection after selection...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redirection after selection...

ok I've got a form that you can select parts from. The selection grid is called and works perfectly. The only problem is
    once the selections are completed, it lands back on the selection grid again. Can I go back to the calling form?

I thought about the sc_redir(form_tickets) but have no clue as to where to put it. This is on a tab, calling from a grid
    on that tab with a master/detail relationship. So in that tab I want to come back to the grid before the selection was
    made.

Basically this is what it looks like on the tab:

parts.jpg

then the selection screen:

selection.jpg

TIA
    Pappy
    Last edited by pappy; 06-14-2014, 01:58 AM.
    Skype Id: www.papsoft.com

Not sure if I understand this right, and I don't know how you have done it. You have a grid and need to select parts from another grid. So you add a record on the first grid then you have an application link to you search grid application. If you have selected a part there then you will automatically return to your original grid and the key is filled. That's default behaviour. So I am missing the point or you have done something differently?
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Originally posted by aducom View Post
      Not sure if I understand this right, and I don't know how you have done it. You have a grid and need to select parts from another grid. So you add a record on the first grid then you have an application link to you search grid application. If you have selected a part there then you will automatically return to your original grid and the key is filled. That's default behaviour. So I am missing the point or you have done something differently?
      Maybe I'm missing something. I got a run button that adds the records to my parts selected file. On record is selected. So once it runs the selected records are added then it comes back to the selection grid again. Ru saying it should go back to the calling grid? If so I'm missing something.

Thanks..
      Skype Id: www.papsoft.com

Comment

I didn't know you where using a run button. But there are two events for that, one is onrecord, the other one is onfinish. In the onfinish event you can set a sc_redir.
        Albert Drent
        aducom software netherlands
        scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
        www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Working...
        X