Got a BIG problem, please help....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a BIG problem, please help....

I have deployed 4 apps with no problems so far. But with the current one I'm having a huge problem getting it
    to act right. Once I've deployed, I try to login with the "1st run" script, and I get a blank screen.

Databases are deployed and functional. all of the code is deployed, what can I be missing?

TIA
    Pappy
    Skype Id: www.papsoft.com

Originally posted by pappy View Post
    I have deployed 4 apps with no problems so far. But with the current one I'm having a huge problem getting it
    to act right. Once I've deployed, I try to login with the "1st run" script, and I get a blank screen.

Databases are deployed and functional. all of the code is deployed, what can I be missing?

TIA
    Pappy
    Several options. One thing to look at is the configuration of your host. Is there a .htaccess preventing access. Are there other configs involved. This is one of the reasons why I always deploy on a wamp installation locally on my network. If it runs there then I deploy to the main server. If it has issues I know that it's a config issue.

You could put your phpinfo.php on the directory your SC is supposed to run from and try to run it.

Just a few options.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Thanks Albert. I'll check out the configuration tonight. I've never had a problem doing this before the only difference between this and my other apps is the use of images and documents. Maybe it has something to do with that but it seems I would at least get it running.

Thanks.
      Skype Id: www.papsoft.com

Comment

Working...
      X