Website down

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website down

To users who are trying to access our website and/or trying to contact us through email I have to announce that our site is down again due to a malfunction at our providers side. Due to a hack our provider has lost all his data including backups and it looks like a total loss. This means that we are busy recovering from our own backups but since the servers are still not available we cannot recover there.

We are currently moving our hosting away from there to another hoster but it simply will take some time. Our email should be functioning as soon as the DNS has changes which might take a day or so.

I will try to maintain this forum as best as I can, but I will spend significantly less time here for the next period, until all our servers are back online and running.

hope you understand.

Albert
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Good Luck.. Hope all goes well.

Comment

EMail is back online.
      Albert Drent

Comment

Ok, it might be that the dns you are using is not refreshed yet but it will be in the next hours. All our services are back online.
        Albert Drent

Comment

Hi Albert,
          What a way to have to start the week out. I hope it goes as smoothly as possible for you.
          Good luck my friend!
          Jamie

Comment

Hi Jamie, the provider was using servers with a hackable bios. It's a known flaw and the motherboards has been used by dell, hp and others. It looked like they had lost everything but somehow they where able to recover. I was already moving over to another host and restore from my own backups but there's a lot to do. Fortunately the old provider has recovered somehow. I have been put on a new server somehow 'cause the site is much more responsive and has a great speed (for now). But we're working on a mirror now. If it happens again, we can switch. It was a good lesson, after 14 year flawless hosting shit happens ;-)
            Last edited by aducom; 06-30-2014, 04:20 PM.
            Albert Drent

Comment

Working...
            X