ADMIN PLEASE ALLOW TO EDIT TITLES

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADMIN PLEASE ALLOW TO EDIT TITLES

I notice that after entering new post I can only edit the title for few minutes, then the timeout occurs. This is bad idea because when I made a typo or need to update it I cannot. This way the post with the error remains there forever. PLEASE CHANGE IT AND ALLOW TO EDIT !
    -----------------------------------------
    Arthur Klisiewicz
    dATA POINT SOFTWARE
    www.datapointsoftware.com

We checked your user permissions and everything's in order. Perhaps it's a problem with your connection.

Comment

No, this problem persists for a long time. Before editing the post tile was impossible at all. Later you have changed the settings so not it is possible but only for a limited time. After few minutes the title gets locked and I cannot do it. It is not a browser or connection problem. I tested this on several computers and the same happens.
      Smilar problem happens when trying to delete posts. If 2 hours later I want to delete my post I cannot do it.
      Whoever started the thread should be always able to delete it (at least until there are no replies).
      Arthur Klisiewicz
      dATA POINT SOFTWARE

Comment

Could specify which browser you're using? Which posts are you having problem with?

Comment

browser - FIREFOX
          posts? all of them

ARTHUR
          Arthur Klisiewicz
          dATA POINT SOFTWARE

Comment

IT JUST HAPPENED TO ME AGAN. I created a post, 2 min later tired to edit - worked fine. Then I decided to go and edit a title (about 1min later after the second edit) and I COULD NOT DO IT ANYMORE !

IT MAKES MY TERRIBLY IRRITATED ! WHY CAN'T YOU CHANGE THOSE SETTINGS AND MAKE IT WORK THE RIGHT WAY ?
            I have been asking to fix this for more than six month already !!!
            Arthur Klisiewicz
            dATA POINT SOFTWARE

Comment

Working...
            X