Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC8 Video Looks Promising and Cool

Hi everyone,
    I think I was the first view on YouTube of the SCV8 news video - http://youtu.be/c2_KwDHnYrI
    It looks really really promising to me.

I am most interested in the mobile adaptability features. I currently have to do a bunch of coding and CSS games to get a decent mobile version of my systems, so this could be a big productivity booster for me. I am sure it could help propel SC to greater sales too.

I have some questions in case SC staff read this and maybe can share with the group

Q1 - will the mobile stuff work on apps other than just form and grid apps? Especially controls are critical.

Q2 - is the device detected available to us as a global var - and can we override this? I have found, especially with some high resolution tablets, that sometimes it might be better looking at web-versions than mobile or visa-versa. Also, it would be nice to give users a way to select web or mobile sites - and if it were globally avail and changable by our code, we could do that.

Thanks and good luck SC!
    Peace,
    Jamie

Very good. I am very exciting about this version.

Comment

i cannot wait. hope the trial version will be released soon

Comment

anyone knows when it will be released exactly?

Comment

No, the betatest hasn't been performed yet. There's a webinar next wednesday. You can subscribe and ask questions to Marcia.
          Albert Drent
          aducom software netherlands
          scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
          www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Working...
          X