BOOTSTRAP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BOOTSTRAP

Anybody knows where can I find some info on how to add/use BOOTSTRAP with SC ?
    I have found some YT video but it is poor quality and in Portugese (so it is useless)

Thanks - ARTHUR

-----------------------------------------
    Arthur Klisiewicz
    dATA POINT SOFTWARE
    www.datapointsoftware.com

Bootstrap covers a lot of concepts.

What are you interested about bootstrap?
    /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
    Some Customers opinions

Comment

AFAIK Bootstrap allows more precise adjustment of elements on the forms among other benefits. I san the video on adding bootstrap library but it was in Portugese so there were some parts I could not grasp. Any ideas how to add it / implement it in SC ? For example I 've seen people ising DIV's instead building tables based on rows and columns. This allows much better sizing and adjusting to the mobile devices.
      Arthur Klisiewicz
      dATA POINT SOFTWARE

Comment

Yes, but you have to build your form in free format. I have a video in my half-english about this. You can use bootstrap just to show modals for example, and you can't use it to convert a table to responsive for example, for this reason I asked. To use bootstrap is not enough to add the files, you have to use concrete classes for your objects, and SC use its own names.

You can create some things using bootstrap, but you can't convert a project to it. SC team is working on integration of this kind of new technologies BTW
        /Giuseppe

Some Customers opinions

Comment

can you post a link to your video pls.
          First I need to know how to add it to SC and then I will try to play with it and see how useful it is at the current state.

Arthur Klisiewicz
          dATA POINT SOFTWARE

Comment

Search on youtube for scriptcasers.com but its a video about free format, not bootstrap
            /Giuseppe

Some Customers opinions

Comment

I'm on mobile and this forums don't works well with windows mobile
              /Giuseppe

Some Customers opinions

Comment

Working...
              X