Creating a survey app...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating a survey app...

I have a client who owns a restaurant who wants to create a survey app. Has anyone done this? Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Pappy
    Skype Id: www.papsoft.com

Dude, sc is great, I love it, you can do what is not out there, and enjoy the quick magic

However, sometimes you have to look at the biggest picture, why to implement something from scratch while you have such fixable power available, open source and free!

No offence to SC at all, but this is what I call "Ultimate use of resources"

https://www.limesurvey.org/en/

Give it a shot, you won't regret, thank me later

Mike

Comment

Thanks.

But I'm not looking for other solutions free or not. I'm looking for sc solutions.

Thanks..
      Pappy

Originally posted by itsme3 View Post
      Dude, sc is great, I love it, you can do what is not out there, and enjoy the quick magic

However, sometimes you have to look at the biggest picture, why to implement something from scratch while you have such fixable power available, open source and free!

No offence to SC at all, but this is what I call "Ultimate use of resources"

https://www.limesurvey.org/en/

Give it a shot, you won't regret, thank me later

Mike
      Skype Id: www.papsoft.com

Comment

well, i just tried to give a hint, because that lime thing is the most powerful app on the web that i ever faced, and it is used for surveys mostly, then it can be manipulated in many other ways for best practice... in SC can be done indeed, but will never reach to something was built and native for this business, that is my opinion

Comment

pappy, as istme3 sais, maybe it's better to use an existing application, an connect to his database to work with it. Obviously, it's just a suggestion. Of course, you can build your own solution, but it's difficult to help without knowing what are you trying to achieve exactly,

Regards.
          /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
          Some Customers opinions

Comment

Hi all,
            I implemented very huge surveys in past using limesurvey application (more than 400 question per interview...) . It's quite a nice project but it as got a basic problem about the possiblity to use the database data for making statistics or dashboard or everything else.
            The structure of tables created automically has a very hard sintax and not easy to relate.
            Shortly if you use it only using their functions and features it's a good an complete product.
            I've some doubts also about probably aged approach.
            If you google... survey maker, interview maker application you can find tons of solutions and most of them up to date and easier to manage.
            Surveymonkey is quite popular.

If someone or a group of forum users would like to share a project about this argument it could be nice to .... join the initiative.

Bye
            Giovannino

Comment

Hi, pappy if you want a survey dynamic (like limesurvey ) with SC do not is possible. SC only creates form from table. You can do it only with fixed questions.

Comment

Working...
              X