How to spruce up the header?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to spruce up the header?

I mean you got sc logo, and your title, and maybe add a date. Is there anyway to make the header more visually appealing?

thanks..
    Pappy
    Skype Id: www.papsoft.com

Originally posted by pappy View Post
    I mean you got sc logo, and your title, and maybe add a date. Is there anyway to make the header more visually appealing?

thanks..
    Pappy
    You could. The header is the result of a template. You can change them or create by yourself.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Thanks Albert... I've tried messing around with the template... I wish someone one would write a "dummies guide to beautifying a sc app". Hey guys I would buy it! I'm a database guy, I know little to nothing about HTML or CSS. I guess I will have to learn.

What got me thinking about this was..

I saw an app that "according to the developer" that was written completely in sc (with heavy modification to HTML/CSS) it blew me away.

The problem I have is there are SO many options, I really don't know what has an effect or not. I have experimented but to no avail.

The sc people seem so hell bent on getting this product to work, I think they forget about what the user thinks about the look and feel of it. I've lost one contract ( a big one) because of the look, I don't intend to lose Another one.

Thanks..
      Pappy
      Last edited by pappy; 08-09-2014, 06:08 AM.

Comment

It depends on what you find more beautiful or not. I useually embed the application within a cms and adapt the colors to the cms theme I'm using. I never lost a contract because of the looking of a SC application. So I wonder what the problem realy is. Not 'just the header'.
        Albert Drent
        aducom software netherlands
        scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
        www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Originally posted by aducom View Post
          It depends on what you find more beautiful or not. I useually embed the application within a cms and adapt the colors to the cms theme I'm using. I never lost a contract because of the looking of a SC application. So I wonder what the problem realy is. Not 'just the header'.
          I never had either. Until I started using sc.

Comment

Originally posted by pappy View Post
            I never had either. Until I started using sc.
            But what's the problem exactly? You can change header,footer, css... You can change visually almost anything.
            /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
            Some Customers opinions

Comment

Working...
            X