Error while compling an app

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error while compling an app

Randomly, when I compile a PDF Report application, the following error message appears:

Fatal error: Call to a member function MoveNext() on a non-object in C:\Program Files (x86)\NetMake\v71\wwwroot\scriptcase\devel\lib\php \database.inc.php on line 889

The code is not generated.

Can anyone help me ?

Kind regards

Manuel

This is probabely not a very helpful reply, but in general when I run into issues like this the main cause is some syntax problem in a php event. SC is parsing php for variables and stuff and there are some issues with that. These issues might be hard to find, and sometimes it's not even a php issue, but just a construction sc cannot handle. If this is the case and you have applied custom code, then copy this code to some editor and remove it from your application. If the application run well redo the changes step-by-step and check.
    Other option is to redo your application under a different name, sometimes settings are somehow stored outside of your view. I.e. some option unchecked caused a panel with some settings not to be displayed. But that doesn't mean that the settings are always gone. Redoing from fresh will prevent issues like this and most of the time it fixes the issue faster than bugtracking.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Albert,

Thanks for your response

In this case, a pdf report, there is no php code involved. The error rises randomly. I found that running (not generating) the application the first time the runtime shows the error and the second time it runs properly. Weird, very weird

Kind regards

Comment

Working...
      X