Problem importimg applications SC7

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem importimg applications SC7

When trying to import a previous backup, the operation stop wit a very long message and nothing is imported.
    Help needed.

Last lines of the message:

{}s:16:"char_col_largura";s:1:"0";s:12:"completa_e sq";s:0:"";s:17:"campo_relacionado";s:1:"0";s:16:" mascara_consulta";s:0:"";s:13:"tamanho_banco";i:11 ;s:14:"variavel_where";s:1:"N";s:20:"fld_group_org _campos";a:0:{}s:14:"fld_group_cols";a:0:{}s:21:"f ld_group_exibe_label";a:0:{}s:23:"fld_group_linha_ sum_res";a:0:{}s:23:"fld_group_msg_linha_sum";a:0: {}s:30:"fld_group_graf_group_new_title";a:0:{}s:35 :"fld_group_graf_group_title_show_val";a:0:{}s:28: "fld_group_quebra_pag_pdf_res";a:0:{}s:30:"fld_gro up_quebra_pag_html_cons";a:0:{}s:29:"fld_group_que bra_pag_html_res";a:0:{}s:16:"fld_group_campos";a: 0:{}s:20:"show_upload_progress";s:1:"S";s:16:"show _upload_zone";s:1:"S";s:11:"mu_qtd_cols";i:1;s:13: "mu_pos_delete";s:6:"beside";s:16:"mu_pos_on_uploa d";s:5:"above";s:14:"mu_show_status";s:7:"img_txt" ;s:8:"mu_table";s:0:"";s:9:"mu_fields";a:0:{}s:14: "campo_url_link";s:1:"S";s:16:"campo_url_target";s :6:"_blank";s:13:"graf2_aspecto";s:1:"S";}')column s Cod_Prj, Versao, Cod_Apl, Campo are not unique

Originally posted by sdanigo View Post
    When trying to import a previous backup, the operation stop wit a very long message and nothing is imported.
    Help needed.
    My understanding is that conversion from a backup project file is not possible. Whilst I remain confused about the process, I think you have to migrate from a working SC7 environment to the SC8 environment.

I have given up and will stay with SC& until the process becomes clearer.
    The GuiGuy
    ... from Down Under

Comment

Originally posted by GuiGuy View Post
      My understanding is that conversion from a backup project file is not possible. Whilst I remain confused about the process, I think you have to migrate from a working SC7 environment to the SC8 environment.

I have given up and will stay with SC& until the process becomes clearer.
      It's clear. Import is for exports or backups of the same version. If it's different version you have to convert, pointing to the SC7 database.
      /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
      Some Customers opinions

Comment

Indeed. There are two ways: export project or make a backup. But you need to import / restore in the same SC version. I moved development from local instances to a remote server. I had to install 7 and 8 to be able to convert the project(s). It's possible this way to do it project by project if you need to. I thought that it wasn't possible but it is.
        Albert Drent
        aducom software netherlands
        scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
        www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

The support team might help in this matter. They'll analyse your file and "fix" it for you.
          Regards,
          Cavadinha

Development Team
          Netmake - IT Solutions

Comment

Working...
          X