Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• personal Theme field without display

Hello,
    I have created my own theme on the Basic from scriptcase5_black theme.
    In my form there is a field that is displayed dynamically. Normaly it is disabled with command

sc_field_display({bezugsmengeNT}, 'off');

The changed Colors in my theme work fine, but Scriptcase makes an empty placeholder at the Point that field can be shown.
    This placeholder hasnīt the Background Color of the other fields and Contents.

Where must I search to define this Color (see attachment) I have changed all Colors in the area form for this theme but it doesnīt work.
    Attached Files
    Best regards: - Simon -

The field coloring etc is defined in the fields bit of the application itself - not in the theme. If you click on the field there are 3 CSS definition areas for that field (title, field and object) - you can change the background color there.

Comment

Originally posted by adz1111 View Post
      The field coloring etc is defined in the fields bit of the application itself - not in the theme. If you click on the field there are 3 CSS definition areas for that field (title, field and object) - you can change the background color there.
      That is correct but I use 3 the template at three places. In each place is dynamically included a separat colortheme.
      All the other Colors are correct displayed after change the theme, only the one in screen does not.

In the Event I Change the color theme in the scriptcase template to the variable given by $_GET in my Url.
      Best regards: - Simon -

Comment

hi
        why don't you use some tool to determine what css is controlling that element, such as firebug will give you a hint where to change
        also, as i played with themes so much, sometimes you think you are changing some element but basically you need to choose another thing like label, table, error, message..etc. and don't forget to hard-reload the page to get rid of the cache while testing your new theme changes.

Comment

Working...
        X