PDF / Print Export Error?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PDF / Print Export Error?

Does anyone no what this error is and how to resolve it?

When i click on the PDF button or print button in my app to export it comes up?

Help appreciated.

PHP Notice: Undefined index: proc_mobile in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\scriptcase8\app\BYOB_Order_App\ form_tb_byob_orders_collapse\form_tb_byob_orders_c ollapse_config_pdf.php on line 132
    PHP Notice: Undefined index: css_popup_dir in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\scriptcase8\app\BYOB_Order_App\ form_tb_byob_orders_collapse\form_tb_byob_orders_c ollapse_config_pdf.php on line 140

hi instore

did you trace the line mentioned in the error?

you seems using IIS, do you have proper permissions?

do you use SC security? there is special permission for PDF in the SC security if you do use that

i think even they guys working on IIS will tell you add more info or/and screenshot

Comment

Hey itsme3,

I've check all permissions and there set to Full control. I've check security settings from within SC security panel and the admin level has privileges to export and print.

The following error continues to persist?

PHP Notice: Undefined index: css_popup_dir in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\scriptcase8\app\BYOB_Order_App\ form_tb_byob_orders_collapse\form_tb_byob_orders_c ollapse_config_pdf.php on line 140

Any further ideas?

Comment

hi instore,
        1- once more, in security of SC, go to applications X groups screen and check if used user/group has necessary export permissions.. once happened with me, and it was because of the permissions of the user.. worked ok after that...
        2- does it work in development? did you try it on both development and production?
        3- add some code around line 140 of the file mentioned in your error, or attach the whole file, lets have a look at that line to where it is referring..
        4- have a look at export section and see PDF settings there, change some.. see what will change?

Comment

Working...
        X