SC7 Updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC7 Updates

When updating SC7 I noticed very wired behavior. I tried to update SC8 and it worked fine. Then when I did the same on SC7 it failed. I disabled my AVG antivirus software for 15 min and restarted the update and it worked. Apparently AVG affects SC7 but not SC8 - which is wired. Perhaps this might help some of you swearing at NetMake server ;-)
    Not sure if this was the same case in the past when I reported it (because few months ago I have had the same issue and no AVG installed), but perhaps this might help some body....

Arthur
    Last edited by aka; 09-12-2014, 05:13 PM.
    -----------------------------------------
    Arthur Klisiewicz
    dATA POINT SOFTWARE
    www.datapointsoftware.com

Originally posted by aka View Post
    When updating SC7 I noticed very wired behavior. I tried to update SC8 and it worked fine. Then when I did the same on SC7 it failed. I disabled my AVG antivirus software for 15 min and restarted the update and it worked. Apparently AVG affects SC7 but not SC8 - which is wired. Perhaps this might help some of you swearing at NetMake server ;-)
    Not sure if this was the same case in the past when I reported it (because few months ago I have had the same issue and no AVG installed), but perhaps this might help some body....

Arthur
    Fwiw, I have a payed AVG Internet security running for years and haven't had any issues at all with SC so far.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Working...
    X