This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening Mantis for the community

There has been a lot of messages lately regarding bugs and how they are (not) solved. There's no feedback only messages 'send to bugsteam'. As one of the resellers I was asked to make a list of most important issues. But I'm a lazy guy (just kiddin') and I don't want to do what Bartho has already done. For this reason only I am opening our support Mantis on our website scriptcase.eu. The bugs reported here are open for everybody to see and where possible I will add followup if available. At least we have a public list of all reported issues. But there are some rules:

The bugtracker is open to anyone. But as this bugtracker is also used to support our own customer pool you need to wait until your subscription has been approved. You can register and confirm, but you will not have rights on any projects yet. Allow me some time to arrange that. Useually a matter of a few hours, depending on the timezone.

Ranting issues will be removed and the user banned. It's simple, we are trying to get things done and it's a complete voluntairly job. Anyone who likes to misuse my trust will be awarded by a ban. Let's keep it professional please.

Bugs must be reported in a reproducable way. Create screenshots to show the issues, create a photo of your mobile if you need to. If the bug is not documented then we'll request for more info. If it's not done within a decent amount of time we will close the issue.

Uploads of screenshots are allowed, but misuse will lead to removal.

Use the same username as on the scriptcase forum

Only create an account on mantis, it's not related to the account on our own forum.

Aducom is not responsable for fixing the issues, it's just a list we will use to communicate to Scriptcase. For the last time (some people are very persistant) we are an independent company and besides our resellership, not related to Scriptcase. We simply don't have the means of fixing issues or to investigate them.

See also the post of Giuseppe.

Let's make this work.

Mantis: http://scriptcase.aducom.com/cms/e10...rap/wrap.php?6
    Last edited by aducom; 10-18-2014, 09:16 AM.
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Well done!!
    Giorgio Bravi
    Dolphin Software & Thinkware
    www.dolphin.it

Comment

Excellent Albert. Great idea. Hopefully Netmake appreciates it too.
      Rod - Developer

Comment

ooops, created the account before I read "Use the same username as on the scriptcase forum".

Sorry about that
        Dave Prue
        Code Whisperer
        Lahar International Corp
        www.lahar.net

Comment

No worries, you're not alone, but as long as I can recognize the user it's fine.

cheers, Albert
          Albert Drent

Comment

Hi Albert - I registered a few hours ago and no verification email so far :-(

Comment

Great!

Thank you Albert.
              Could you please add default project ? Maybe "Scriptcase" ? Without default project we can't change timezone, lang etc ;-) in account prefs.

daretzki
              Last edited by daretzki; 10-28-2014, 11:14 AM.

Comment

After you have created your account (and confirmed) I need to set the rights. We use it too for our customers in all projects, see my text below. But it should be set by now. In general, it will take a few hours to enable, I'm not constantly on watch and there are different timezones. Please be patient.
                Albert Drent

Comment

Hi Albert - it's the confirm email I haven't received as yet (which I figured was auto generated and sent).

The email address I supplied sometimes "gets lost" as it is via a forwarder (and some systems object to that). If that's the case I can register again if you delete my userid, and I'll use a different email address.... and there's absolutely no rush, honest.

Comment

I'll reset you account in a minute.

Done. If the problem still persists pls let me know.

b.r. Albert
                    Last edited by aducom; 10-29-2014, 04:01 AM.
                    Albert Drent

Comment

How come I didn't notice this topic!

I'm crating my account there

Thanks Albert, keep good works coming.

Comment

Hello Albert, I havent yet receive the email confirmation. And too bad I used a different user. Is it alright? Or should I re-register?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheena View Post
                          Hello Albert, I havent yet receive the email confirmation. And too bad I used a different user. Is it alright? Or should I re-register?
                          I just activated it.

Currently the reported errors are:

ID Project Reporter Assigned Priority Severity Reproduci Product V Category Date Sub OS OS Versio Platform View Stat Updated Summary Status Resolutio Fixed in Version
                          53 Scriptcase Dave aducoma normal minor always Bugs 2014-10-2 RHEL 6,5 ScriptCas public 2014-10-2 Macro sc_ assigned open
                          52 Scriptcase piccolo aducoma urgent major always Bugs 2014-10-2 public 2014-10-2 BUG in Do assigned open
                          51 Scriptcase aducoma administr immediat block always Bugs 2014-10-2 public 2014-10-2 Generatin assigned open
                          50 Scriptcase cerelli aducoma high block always Bugs 2014-10-2 linux SC 8 public 2014-10-2 Security assigned open
                          Albert Drent

Comment

Hi Albert - sorry no change.

I cannot re-register as it says username already taken. If I try to log on, I don't have a password yet - so no go there either.

If you can actually delete the adz1111 account I'll re-register fresh but with a different email address?

Thanks and sorry for being a pain

*** done ***

albert
                            Last edited by aducom; 10-30-2014, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Hi guys, thanks albert for activing my account MikeDE in the platform, to be honest, i am not so familiar with this platform so yet trying to figure things out

Comment

Working...
                              X