Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help for Protection code ScriptCase

Hello,
    Someone has experience of source code security in Scriptcase on the customer Server ?
    Best Greetings
    boly64

Hello,
    there is no special code security. SC creates pure php/html code for the deployment server !!!
    If you want to save the code on the customer server you will have to use a commercial software to encrypt the code.

Cheers
    uwe Pfeiffer

Comment

At least two options for that: zend or nusphere. SC is using Zend which works well, some customers use NuSPhere. I have played with that too and worked well, but I'm not actually in the need of it. Since both are using compiler technology the apps tend to run faster too. Would try both in a trial edition and then compare.
      Albert Drent
      aducom software netherlands
      scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
      www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Hello,
        the code of the generated end-user applications of Scriptcase is so complex that the code without the original project in SC is nearly without any value.
        You have no chance to make any changes and you can't recreate the original SC project using the generated code.

What's the value of a code you cannot develop further on...

Best regards
        Uwe

Comment

I have to protect access to unencrypted database .
          I will assess the demo versions of zend or NuSphere .
          Thanks to all,
          Best regards
          Boly64

Comment

Encrypting the database and encrypting the PHP generated source code are two different issues. The problem with compiled PHP: any changes, however slight, require a new compilation and replacing the entire system executable.

Comment

Working...
            X