Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Multi Upload throws mysqlt error on "New Record"?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi Upload throws mysqlt error on "New Record"?

Hello,

Somewhere along the line when SC updated its code I started to get the following error....

(mysqlt): SELECT COUNT(*) FROM tb_docs WHERE linkID =
    1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
    ADOConnection._Execute(SELECT COUNT(*) FROM tb_docs WHERE linkID = , false) % line 1085, file: adodb.inc.php
    ADOConnection.Execute(SELECT COUNT(*) FROM tb_docs WHERE linkID = ) % line 5528, file: form_tb_byob_orders_apl.php
    form_tb_byob_orders_apl.ValidateField_documents(nu ll, Array[15], Array[15]) % line 3040, file: form_tb_byob_orders_apl.php
    form_tb_byob_orders_apl.Valida_campos(null, Array[15], Array[15]) % line 2057, file: form_tb_byob_orders_apl.php
    form_tb_byob_orders_apl.controle() % line 2140, file: index.php

Error Close
    Error inserting:
    You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

View SQL

Script: C:inetpubwwwrootscriptcase8appBYOB_Order_App orm_tb_byob_orders orm_tb_byob_orders_apl.php (5531)

It has something to do with the multi upload i have.

When I remove the multi upload I can save a "New Record" with no issues but as soon as I add it back in I get the error.

It used to work fine but now the error.

The Multi-Upload is setup as the image below shows....

Multi-Upload-Sql-Error.jpg

MySql Table for the Multi-Upload is as below...

MySql-Docs-1.jpg

MySql-Docs-2.jpg

Any help is greatly appreciated.

see http://www.scriptcase.net/forum/show...30-2014-14-00)
    Albert Drent
    aducom software netherlands
    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Working...
    X