Problems with scriptcase.net website?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with scriptcase.net website?

Hi. is it just me or the website has some experiencing problems?
    1. i can not login (does not recognize me). If i try a retrieve password this is what i get: (An error occurred while connecting to the database:
      Connection refused)
    2. changelog page shows nothing
    3. "samples" page shows nothing
    Anybody else has the same problems?

Thanks

Same problems since yesterday. I think nobody from NM noticed that until now. Maybe carnival is more important at the moment

Comment

Sure It is

Comment

May your connection is not configured. Try enter to modify your connection and test if it is working.

Comment

Same problem, I have bought a course 2 days ago. Until now I still get nothing and cannot contact any body.

Comment

Originally posted by alvagar View Post
            May your connection is not configured. Try enter to modify your connection and test if it is working.
            ???

the problem is with their website. i can't login abd I need to take my sc9 serial in order to install it

Comment

They didn't realize till this day that they were hacked..... What is ticketleap ?

Comment

that is everybody's concern now - SECURITY of SC PROJECTS !

DEAR NETMAKE DEVELOPERS WE ARE VERY VERY VERY CONCERNED ABOUT SECURITY OF OUR PROJECTS AND WE KNOW THERE LOTS OF ISSUES TO FIX
                please take care of that ! your 2 websites which were down for 2 days are god example that this is serious issue and need to be taken seriously along with tons of bugs.

DO NOT IMPLEMENT NEW FEATURES. JUST CONCENTRATE ON BUGS AND SECURITY
                I type in capitals because it is major concern for 99% of SC users.

Comment

Working...
                X