Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clinical Laboratory Software - Please Help

Hello
    I am working on clinical laboratory software, i face difficulties with an issue, the man on the reception will pick the test to create an invoice, say this test name is [CBC], after the invoice paid the laboratorist will click on [CBC] to enter the result, problem now this [CBC] test contains more than 10 sub-test itesms inside it, i want a suggestions on how to click one item in a grid to open a form with many many details, i know that i can do every test as an application but that really painful when you have more than 100 tests. Please advice

Example:
    Hematology (Category) => CBC (Lab Test) =>
    -Hb%
    -TwBcs

(Sub-Test Items)
    Scriptcase V8.1 Enterprise Edition.

any idea? Thank you so much
    Scriptcase V8.1 Enterprise Edition.

Comment

Well, here is the basic idea.
      You need three tables: Category, Test (with category_id as foreign key), Sub-Test (with test_id as foreign key).

Create a grid for the categories with a link (button) for each record to the test grid which also has a link (button)
      to the sub-test form (type multiple records) where you can enter the result for each sub-test conducted.

As I said, it's the basic idea and does not take other relations like patient, doctor, technician,... into consideration.

jsb

Comment

Working...
      X