Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master Detail iFrame size - autocomplete

Hey Guys,

I have a serious problem that frustrates me a lot.
    I created a Master-Detail form. The Detail Form is an editable Grid View which has an autocomplete field.
    When I type in something into the autocomplete field, the select suggestions (dropdown) are "cut out" because they are behind the iFrame.

Is there a possibility to auto-resize the iFrame depending on the size of the content? Or bring the autocomplete suggestions in front of the iFrame so it's not cut out?

It would be sooo great to hear a solution of you guys!

scriptcase_problem.jpg

Not afaik. I tried it once but I ended up rezicing the iframe in the settings.

regards

Comment

Originally posted by kafecadm View Post
      Not afaik. I tried it once but I ended up rezicing the iframe in the settings.

regards
      Hey kafecadm,

I'm glad to hear from you.
      Did you also try a JS solution like iFrame Resizer https://github.com/davidjbradshaw/iframe-resizer ?
      I can't get it work with the autocomplete function .. it somehow breaks the autocomplete dropdown.

Btw: Is there a way to include Javascript code at the end of the page before </body> ? I couldn't find an event for that ..

Comment

no I haven't, and i've been kinda bussy lately to make a lab... regarding the js at the end... I don't think you can.

Regards

Comment

Working...
        X