Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reference Detail Grid for Form Application

Guys,

Any Idea how to make an application that the detail have a reference like a grid and can be edited ?

Originally posted by SaoHong View Post
    Guys,

Any Idea how to make an application that the detail have a reference like a grid and can be edited ?
    Are you talking about Master/Detail?
    /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
    Some Customers opinions

Comment

Yes, something like master-detail application but the detail already show up from a reference and can be edited directly before submitted.

Example :
      I call a reference data from "sales_order" and the item showup in form "sales_deliveri" and the item can be edited like the quantity of the item or maybe the discount before being submitted.

The purpose so i don't need to fill or submit one by one the item again. Save time to do so.
      Last edited by SaoHong; 07-06-2015, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SaoHong View Post
        Yes, something like master-detail application but the detail already show up from a reference and can be edited directly before submitted.

Example :
        I call a reference data from "sales_order" and the item showup in form "sales_deliveri" and the item can be edited like the quantity of the item or maybe the discount before being submitted.

The purpose so i don't need to fill or submit one by one the item again. Save time to do so.
        If I understood correctly, this is an Editable Grid View Form
        /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
        Some Customers opinions

Comment

In "Editable Grid View Form", you need to add one by one the Detail. What i need is, the Detail already show up From Reference Table so we don't need to add again. Only Final submit all the Detail. It's more like "Multiple Row Form" but in this form they only show the data that already submitted.

Comment

any news how to do this ?

Comment

you mean adding multiple "new" rows but saving all at once?

I'm sorry, but I'm having trouble understanding what you want. Can you upload a screenshot?
              Best Regards

Daniel Salcedo
              • Software & Hardware developer
              • Photography enthusiast
              • Ultimate Frisbee lover

Comment

Sonething like multiple new row, but the detail show up take data from "table a" and insert to "table b"

Comment

Working...
                X