Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After new installation 8.1 and deploy my site stops run.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After new installation 8.1 and deploy my site stops run.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@etaxiswaste.urlhost.gr and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

It happened to me too. I have update to the latest version. How to solve this problem ?

Comment

Did you tried to redeploy? Maybe something corrupt? Error 500 are related to a lot of possible errors. From a syntax error, to permission or whatever
      /Giuseppe

Professional Scriptcase Services
      Some Customers opinions

Comment

yes several times
        In error log on server says that the file htaccess is missing

But i did not make any changes to project.

Comment

The error has changed to "Zend Guard Run-time support missing!"
          SC 8.1 makes me dizzy because my production becomes unpredictable.

Comment

Wich sc versión arecyou using? I think you forgot an update. You must be on 8.1.04
            /Giuseppe

Some Customers opinions

Comment

in About page

Version 8.1.0004

Comment

Originally posted by dagathos View Post
                in About page

Version 8.1.0004
                Yes, but force an update, maybe some files are needed.
                /Giuseppe

Some Customers opinions

Comment

Hi

I make and update , redeploy but i take the same error on server.

Now i try to create a new project with only one form , to check the result .

Comment

Hi

I make and update , redeploy but i take the same error on server.

Now i try to create a new project with only one form , to check the result .
                    Before starting a trial on error episode I would first check out the apache error log. Clean the file, start your application and after the message look into the errorlog and see what's going on. That info should put you on the right track.
                    Albert Drent
                    aducom software netherlands
                    scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
                    www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Originally posted by aducom View Post
                      Before starting a trial on error episode I would first check out the apache error log. Clean the file, start your application and after the message look into the errorlog and see what's going on. That info should put you on the right track.
                      copy the error lines from server error log.

"
                      [Thu Aug 06 11:32:51 2015] [error] [client 212.251.40.85] File does not exist: /home/urlhost/public_html/etaxiswaste/500.shtml
                      [Thu Aug 06 11:32:51 2015] [error] [client 212.251.40.85] SoftException in Application.cpp:256: File "/home/urlhost/public_html/etaxiswaste/index.php" is writeable by group
                      [Thu Aug 06 11:31:45 2015] [error] [client 212.251.40.85] File does not exist: /home/urlhost/public_html/etaxiswaste/404.shtml, referer: http://etaxiswaste.urlhost.gr/
                      [Thu Aug 06 11:31:45 2015] [error] [client 212.251.40.85] File does not exist: /home/urlhost/public_html/etaxiswaste/favicon.ico, referer: http://etaxiswaste.urlhost.gr/
                      [Thu Aug 06 11:31:45 2015] [error] [client 212.251.40.85] File does not exist: /home/urlhost/public_html/etaxiswaste/500.shtml
                      [Thu Aug 06 11:31:45 2015] [error] [client 212.251.40.85] SoftException in Application.cpp:256: File "/home/urlhost/public_html/etaxiswaste/index.php" is writeable by group"

can you help me please?

Comment

That is the only text in the errorlog of apache? These messages have nothing to do with scriptcase afaik. But the error is coming from a security issue on your server. See http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-133999.html
                        Last edited by aducom; 08-06-2015, 07:30 AM.
                        Albert Drent
                        aducom software netherlands
                        scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
                        www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

I try with full permissions 777 for all directory,
                          but the problem is still active.

I mention the i have diff versions on Apache in my pc and server site , is that problem ?

Comment

I try with full permissions 777 for all directory,
                            but the problem is still active.

I mention the i have diff versions on Apache in my pc and server site , is that problem ?
                            Shouldn't be a problem, but this erros don't seems to come from SC app BTW
                            /Giuseppe

Some Customers opinions

Comment

the same thing happened with me. Thanks for the help.
                              Western Union to Bitcoin, Moneygram to Bitcoin, Buy Bitcoin with Western Union

Comment

Working...
                              X