Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is Scriptcase 6 going to be released?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: When is Scriptcase 6 going to be released?

[quote author=zacc link=topic=4728.msg14676#msg14676 date=1327528353]
    All this griping about when will SC6 arrive is not productive: serious developers would rather have a bug-free (or as near as is posssible) product that is late, than a buggy product that is on time. Are you a serious developer?
    [/quote]

Seems we're on the same page regarding SC. It isn't perfect but it is highly productive for those who need to mix a bit of custom code with mostly template code,

... and I'd just as soon the SC development team take its time and get it right. I'm patient....
    The GuiGuy
    ... from Down Under

Comment

we're patient, but when our upgrade license dies.... then we'll have to pay again.

i don't think this is fair after waiting 6 months for sc6

Comment

[quote author=GuiGuy link=topic=4728.msg14654#msg14654 date=1327481070]
        For what it is I don't think SC has a competitor; if there is I'd like to know about it.
        [/quote]

Edit: Please do not advertise 3rd party commercial tools.
        Regards,
        Ghulma

Comment

[quote author=justalk link=topic=4728.msg14656#msg14656 date=1327487201]
          Sorry, because this reason:-
          Please do not advertise 3rd party commercial tools.

So can't show it here. LOL

Actually there are some Free and / or Commercial tools for php/mysql.... Go wiki and check there

[/quote]

your right..
          actually im planning to use the third of your example..
          that is really very good. its free and good documentation and lot of great developer too.
          Regards,
          Ghulma

Comment

[quote author=GuiGuy link=topic=4728.msg14673#msg14673 date=1327517791]
            I have a couple of the ones you mention. They are not Scriptcase. My point is that while there are plenty of code generators out there, SC is the more of a hybrid code generator and RAD IDE than any of those.
            [/quote]

Regards,
            Ghulma

Comment

[quote author=zacc link=topic=4728.msg14676#msg14676 date=1327528353]
              @justtalk, I think maybe that name is the best name you could have chosen! I have been evaluating web-app RADs and CodeGens for a number of years and there is no tool out there that can compete with SC. The only ones I have found either require a runtime, or need java stacks, or require a (often paid-for) application server on the back-end, etc. I have actually bought a number of products and then further down a complex project's road, have had to throw them out. Sure, SC is not perfect but it is the best there is? If not, please enlighten me with actual products, not pointers to Wikis...

All this griping about when will SC6 arrive is not productive: serious developers would rather have a bug-free (or as near as is posssible) product that is late, than a buggy product that is on time. Are you a serious developer?
              [/quote]

this is scriptcase forum.. any thing that we put here is can be deleted by admin like my post before about rad
              Regards,
              Ghulma

Comment

[quote author=justalk link=topic=4728.msg14677#msg14677 date=1327544719]
                First of all, zacc, I'm not trying to argue with you. Just discuss.

Actually scriptcase have their own library in _lib folder too. & require to install ZendOptimizer in order to run scriptcase under php 5.2. & php 5.3 doesn't support ZendOptimizer but ZendGuardLoader. Am I right?

Sure I'm. If not, do you think I need to spend so much time to look for a better development tools & test it out before purchase it? LOL

I temporary need to leave this forum coz my project is almost reach the deadline due to wait for SC6 (Plan to develop the appz under SC6) but now no choice got to choose other php code generator (phpRxxxxx from xlinxxxxx).

To everybody - Happy waiting
                [/quote]

You are super right....
                I use 5.2 php in my server because of incompatibility.. lololo
                if you cant wait.. better find other
                Regards,
                Ghulma

Comment

[quote author=emmauniemp link=topic=4728.msg14679#msg14679 date=1327563791]
                  we're patient, but when our upgrade license dies.... then we'll have to pay again.

i don't think this is fair after waiting 6 months for sc6
                  [/quote]

LOL...your situation if same as mine..
                  our license is dying...
                  Regards,
                  Ghulma

Comment

[quote author=ghulma link=topic=4728.msg14691#msg14691 date=1327631635]
                    [/quote]

Stop making waves <grin>

Trying it now.

The GuiGuy
                    ... from Down Under

Comment

I think it's time to netmake to give an explanation officially about the delay sc6 , such as the type of bugs that exist and the estimated completion time. netmake have made an appointment to launch sc6 since aug, and always cancel it then it is time provide an explanation how it could happen as technically,....profesional please

Comment

i think justalk and gulma its nice person and they have frustrated and confused with the netmake promise and always cancel it without any explanation at all....

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/Scriptcase?sk=wall

Comment

[quote author=GuiGuy link=topic=4728.msg14695#msg14695 date=1327641307]
                            Stop making waves <grin>

Trying it now.
                            [/quote]

LOL..... my serial is dying ..and link too... LOL
                            Regards,
                            Ghulma

Comment

Comment

I was looking at that recently.. just very expensive.

Comment

Working...
                                X