SC7: Version 7 announced

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC7: Version 7 announced

Not sure whether everyone has noticed that version 7 has been announced?

http://www.scriptcase.net/phpgenerat...oon_en_us.html

A lot of reworking to support HTML5 and mobile applications, which will be fantastic.
    Field, grid and form enhancements and LDAP, Facebook, Google+ and Twitter integration.

According to the ad in the News section of the ScriptCase interface, it is due to launch in 2012...

Looks like we are being treated to some great new features.

Let's hear it for the development team.
    RAD tools for rich UI http://www.koolphptools.com

-+ 2012 when ?

Comment

HTML 5 PDF generation? Does this mean we can finally generate PDF with out JRE?
      Latest version of Scriptcase updated regularly. Hosted on my own Cpanel server running php 5.4x and Centos. Use latest version of Firefox for development browser.

Comment

Well here we are in December. I am starting to get anxious about the upcoming release of SC7! Does anyone have any news about when it might be released?

Ted

Comment

Hello,

I'm pretty excited about SC7 new features. HTML 5 support to generate PDFs and charts is amazing. LDAP and social media authentication will ease the life of several developers

I'm not sure that SC 7 will be launched due to this month.

@andy, where did you see this info? When you opened ScriptCase?

regards,
          Bernhard Bernsmann

Comment

If you start sc then the announcement is there. Launched in 2012. It would be great if you would organize a sneak preview for resellers.
            Albert Drent
            aducom software netherlands
            scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
            www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Originally posted by aducom View Post
              If you start sc then the announcement is there. Launched in 2012. It would be great if you would organize a sneak preview for resellers.
              Will keep an eye to see this message.

You should get in touch with our sales support to see if resellers can get a sneak preview.

regards,
              Bernhard Bernsmann

Comment

Let me give you an eye ;-)
                Attached Files
                Albert Drent
                aducom software netherlands
                scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
                www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Originally posted by aducom View Post
                  Let me give you an eye ;-)

Didn't saw it.

Comment

Any update on Scriptcase 7's date release?

Comment

it's nervy...really,
                      if SC 7 is there we will get to know it ...
                      Please stop asking every day....
                      I want a stable verson SC 7, may take longer time but always to pressure the developers is not a wise thing..

Regards
                      Uwe

Comment

Pfeiffer I agree.

Each time SC releases a new version it is pretty stable. Ver 6 worked well on day one of the release with only a few minor problems. I would rather see a good stable release, but weekly updates by the SC team would be helpful too.

It sounds like SC 7 will be a lot different than ver 6 as they move to HTML 5 and Mobile. This is going to be a major release so most important will be a smooth ver 6 to ver 7 import / upgrade module. It shows that the team is dedicated to moving forward to new technology. So much to consider. Soon Flash will be a thing of the past as Adobe is moving away from supporting it, and hottest selling item this year are phones and tablets. Just imagine the opportunity! I would rather have a working version with few bugs not a beta release.

Be patient and let them get it right. Really wish they would find an alternative to using iframes though and go to ajax and includes. Oh well, maybe version 8.
                        Last edited by rickallen; 12-20-2012, 08:53 AM.
                        Latest version of Scriptcase updated regularly. Hosted on my own Cpanel server running php 5.4x and Centos. Use latest version of Firefox for development browser.

Comment

I also think it will not be released this month.

Comment

maybe 15.1.2013

Comment

Hello guys,

Our development team released a note stating that SC 7 will be released this month.

If you are unsure about this information, please get in touch with our sales team, sales@scriptcase.net to clarify any doubts you may have.

regards,
                              Bernhard Bernsmann

Comment

Working...
                              X