transfer license

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• transfer license

hi, If I already installed a license in my PC or to our webhost, can I later on transfer the license to another machine or webhost?

Re: transfer license

If it is a Windows Box, then you will have to contact sales to get updated license.

Regards,
    Scott.

Comment

Re: transfer license

I recently did this and it was over the July 4th holiday here in the US and they were quick in getting me back a new license # that you then use on your new server environment.

It was easy and seamless and SC support was awesome!

I moved from Windows to a Linux environment (how about that Scott!) and across the Internet running it using Sqllite, my dev environment is way faster than my previous local Win environment! Very happy...

best -

David

Comment

David, you are lucky man, support or sale never answered me back in few days now, i am considering if to buy the license how the contact or if something urgent is needed will be!!!???

Comment

Originally posted by itsme3 View Post
          David, you are lucky man, support or sale never answered me back in few days now, i am considering if to buy the license how the contact or if something urgent is needed will be!!!???
          A few days... 2? They don't work in the weekend and currently it's carnaval in Brazil. The latest is not an excuse, and I would forward your post if I was able to. But the are not online currently.
          Albert Drent
          aducom software netherlands
          scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
          www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

I moved from Windows to a Linux environment (how about that Scott!) and across the Internet running it using Sqllite, my dev environment is way faster than my previous local Win environment! Very happy...
            Whether you want to pass C2040-442 exams or looking for Dean College certification, our Youtube can provide guaranteed success in real exam of University of California, San Francisco Good Luck.

Comment

Working...
            X