X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scriptcase Testimonials

Hello there,

Could you help us writing a short testimonial about Scriptcase?
    If you liked to use Scriptcase and you are already our customer, we want your testimonial in our site.
    Leave us a message talkingabout Scriptcase with your name and company name.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Vítor Jamil

Re: Scriptcase Testimonials

I'm thinking about buying your product and as it looks very promising on a first glance, your customer relation (support) sucks!
    Unless you improve it to the level which is at least acceptable, it will be hard to get great testimonials.

Art

Comment

I planned on writing a testimonial, because I think ScriptCase is great, but the deployment process for applications is horrible. Because of this, I don't believe I will be purchasing your product.... Great product, poor implementation.

Comment

Please, you must be blind not to recognize how wonderful it is ScriptCase is the best code generator for data applications.

I have two preferences for web design and pdf reports I use Morfik, and for data handling I use ScriptCase you have no idea how fast it has already a solution for my clients.

Finally, I had never worked with PHP, but it was not a ScriptCase limitation since there is little to be encoded, almost nothing.

I do recommend buying 100% ScriptCase, examples, videos and support are enough to learn quickly and assisted support is very good.

Aquiles

Comment

i agree aquiles

Comment

If you don't need to modify the PHP, you are correct, and if you do NOT need to configuration applications automatically for clients, then ScriptCase is the best I've tested so far.

However, its limitations in respect to being able to deploy an application and configure the production environment without HUMAN intervention is a SERIOUS flaw. And for the developers at NetMake to tell me basically it is what it is and they aren't going to change it, down right sucks.

They actually referred me out to another company to have this other company modify it for me, and that company referred me right back to them.

Like I said, I LOVE ScriptCase and its capabilities, but for a company who wants to show their support and developers are listening, are still failing. I'm disappointed with the developers and support now.

And if the product was actually written in ENGLISH, it would be easier to modify it for my needs, but can't do that either.

So, I have a hard time recommending this now....

Comment

sc with extjs best solution

Comment

[quote author=Masbro link=topic=5579.msg14415#msg14415 date=1325951239]
                sc with extjs best solution
                [/quote]

Have you got this working?
                I've been looking at a Javacsript library to implement with SC to improve functional and visual aspects, especially with BLANK applications. I've been eyeing EXTJS and DHTMLX. My initial tests with DHTMLX were quite disappointing.

If you have you gotten EXTJS to work, then that would be an AWESOME way to go.

Note to developers: Being able to fully integrate with a third-party javascript library like EXTJS or even DHTMLX = Super thumbs up and probably got me renewing every year for the life of the product.

Comment

[quote author=pettechservices link=topic=5579.msg14401#msg14401 date=1325904040]
                  I planned on writing a testimonial, because I think ScriptCase is great, but the deployment process for applications is horrible. Because of this, I don't believe I will be purchasing your product.... Great product, poor implementation.
                  [/quote]

i agree !

Comment

[quote author=pettechservices link=topic=5579.msg14401#msg14401 date=1325904040]
                    [/quote]
                    Also for me.
                    This is the line that summarize all:
                    Great product, poor implementation.

Comment

I am in the process of evaluating ScriptCase and PHPRunner. Both have strengths and weaknesses, but one thing that stands out about PHPRunner is the Help file. There is a detailed section (pictures and all) on deploying your applications in the PHPRunner Help. They even have examples for various ISPs, and mine is listed. I am leaning in favor of ScriptCase, but I won't purchase until I know I can deploy my app. What I am going to do tomorrow is use steps recommended in the ScriptCase documentation. If that doesn't work, I will use the PHPRunner Help and apply it to ScriptCase. If it works I will buy it. The ScriptCase documentation is weak in my opinion, but there are features here that just are not in PHPRunner. Of course, this is just my opinion. I am relatively new to web databases, but have many, many years of experience on the desktop side. I started with Dbase III and went from there. Those were the days!! NOT!!

Have a nice night.

Ted Berry

Comment

hi
                        I use "ScriptCase" to generate web pages with a connection to DB and offers quick update. I take the example and I have modified to my liking.
                        For a commercial application or for a company is very much work because you have to know PHP or JAVA for process tasks such as mass calclos INTEREST TAXES and loan, or something easy to pay payroll calculations.

Ted Berry, really use "DBase III" was the best and more when it came out the version "DBase VI" and like all the crushed revolution.

My testimony is that the product is good for developing basic things for the Web, the issue of the license is crap being tied to a forever aPC in spite that to change you have to ask permission for something you paid in other words THE PRODUCT IS NOT YOURS IN A 100%

greetings

Nery Segovia

Comment

Hi,

I purchased the license of ScriptCase 6 yesterday after watching the videos and trying the trial version for only 3 days! The videos are great and easy to understand. I really love and enjoy them. All the great features are explained clearly and straightforward. I am not going to regret to spend my money for purchasing it.

Honestly, I have been using some other PHP code generator tools. There are so many great features that many other PHP code generator do not have it. I love about the Project Management, Version History, Application Diagram, Data Dictionary, Express Edit, Layout, Block, Container, and many other features. I also love the HelpCase feature for generating the online help and integrate it with the generated web pages. That's the wonder of ScriptCase among the other ones. Well, I think I will find some other new things new that I never thought about it in the next few days.

Sincerely,
                          Masino Sinaga
                          Last edited by masino.sinaga; 09-28-2012, 04:07 AM. Reason: removing some parts that do not suit with the existing condition

Comment

Thinking

Originally posted by aklisiewicz View Post
                            I'm thinking about buying your product and as it looks very promising on a first glance, your customer relation (support) sucks!
                            Unless you improve it to the level which is at least acceptable, it will be hard to get great testimonials.

Art
                            I quite agree with you friend, the product is wonderful and the deployment also, the problem is that manufacturers sin not to show it and the trial version also does not allow everything.
                            I'm here if you need help, just a Brazilian but speak English a bit.

Best regards,
                            Higor
                            Higor Câmara Vaz da Costa
                            webmaster@plusti.net
                            MAIS T.I. DESENVOLVIMENTO
                            CNPJ: 14.756.026/0001-79
                            +55 (61) 3042-0411 / 9139-4765
                            Before print think green !!!

Comment

That's the main issue. Due to language barrier problems questions are not being understood fully ('can you elaborate') not read fully (anser to an unasked question) etc. I'm sure it's not intended but it's a serious matter imho. Certainly something to improve at SC Support.
                              Albert Drent
                              aducom software netherlands
                              scriptcase partner, reseller, support and (turn-key) development
                              www.scriptcase.eu / www.scriptcase.nl

Comment

Working...
                              X